My clients are mainly between 35-50 years. My most successful clients share some of the following traits:
– Successful in their career
– A desire to make a difference in the world
– An ability to reflect and accept challenges
– A willingness to change
– An openness to exploring the benefits of mindfulness, including learning about the unconscious mind
– Self-awareness about the fact that if they want to make changes, they have to start to think and act differently
Yes is the answer. I have seen many “Rational, Practical and Process Driven,” people do fantastic work. The only thing we need from you is a commitment to learn and to trust the process. My approach will enable you to become more productive and confident in what you do. The unconscious mind is a powerful tool to master. And everybody can learn to use it.
The Clients that come and see me fall into 1 of 3 categories:
1. Business and Career Growth: These clients are often looking for ways to improve their professional success, but they are aware of the importance of self-care. They are also open to increasing mindfulness in the work that they do.
2. Lack of Focus: A sense of feeling stuck. They are not sure what to do next, but one thing is clear: change is needed.
3. Recovering from stress: Divorce, unhappy in their current job. These people are successful, they have the confidence to make changes, and they are actively working towards making them. These people are looking to improve their overall results, improve their communication skills and rediscover confidence.
Some clients fall into two categories, and some even fit all three.
I can draw from training and education in different techniques, including:
– Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
– Time Line Therapy
– And Intuitive Techniques
My clients see things change in their lives, often within weeks and some even after one session.
Changes you’ll feel and experience include:
– Clarity and focus
– Significant improvement in your self-confidence
– Increased emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and behavioural flexibility
– Improved decision making
Depending on your goals and challenges, your results are going to be different. But here is what some people have reported back often before completing the entire life coaching program:
– A more harmonious relationship with your partner
– Better communication with parents and siblings
– Found their dream partner and established their dream life
– Resilience in dealing with unexpected changes such as redundancy
– Clients have used their values to negotiate job benefits (e.g. asking for flexibility to spend more time with family)
– Better able to handle team members and managers
– Cash flow improved
– New career opportunities
– Promotions and increased visibility and recognition at work
You can book your first session here. At the end of the session, you will have clarity what the next step is so you can achieve it.
I work face to face with my clients, either online through Zoom or face to face for those living in Sydney. Zoom allows you to record the session so you can keep it as a reference.
Make sure to have a brightly lit room and good internet access as we will be using video, without getting disturbed by children and partners.
The initial session we can do via telephone. However, coaching sessions are through Zoom. For me to be able to see you is very important as body language and gestures are a big part of communication.
Sessions last 60 minutes. There are a few situations where they last longer.
We have direct debit options available for all our programs.
We follow a specific structure throughout the Mindset Performance Coaching Program.
– Purpose and Mindset
– Action and Behaviour
– Building your legacy
You can read more about the Mindset Performance Coaching phases here
Each phase takes approximately three months. However, the intensity differs. The most intense is Phase 1, where you have a coaching session every week.
Phase 1 is the most critical part of your development; It is also the most intense. The structure highlighted below is only a rough guide to the stages we go through.
– The first step is to define your purpose. We need to clarify where you are at, and what the end goal is. Are you clear on your purpose? What are your challenges? Where do you want to go? Are you ready and willing to get started?
– Once you’re clear on your purpose, we need to get an understanding of where you want to make improvements. This phase is about creating focus and making sure you are going to see results fast.
– Next step is the emotional and reflective stage. We delve into your life, significant relationships, family and career events. This step is critical because we can identify patterns in your life. We start to identify your values and beliefs and how they motivate you.
– We are going to challenge some of your established beliefs. Challenging your beliefs gives you the opportunity to break through your challenges and let go of whatever is no longer serving you.
– Depending on your desired outcomes and duration of your program, we start to look at measurable targets to get you to where you want to be.
Both Energy medicine and Mindset Performance Coaching are designed to improve the quality of your life, your health and reduce stress. But there are some differences:
Mindset Performance Coaching is about rapid transformation and action. It is outcome-focused, and it is about actively improving your performance, your career, your relationships, or to establish better ways of communicating. We do that by challenging established values and beliefs.
Energy Medicine, on the other hand, is a more subtle approach to health, wellbeing, creating a more relaxed lifestyle.
Follow these links to read more about Mindset Performance Coaching, and about Energy Medicine.
What is best for you is going to be dependent on your desired outcomes. You can book a Free Discovery Talk here so we can find out what approach suits you best. At the end of the session, you will have clarity about the most appropriate path to success.