The biggest challenge in modern society is that we are taught how to use our brains and are told to think and be practical. People start to feel uncomfortable and disengage when we talk about life force energy. And that is a problem.
As human beings, we are programmed to be more outward-focused. Our happiness and perceived success often depend on how well we are doing compared to others.
These trends are detrimental to our ability to achieve success and happiness. Why? We have stopped trusting our gut instinct and intuition. We have lost faith in ourselves and our ability to create the life we want.
A loss of faith and trust in ourselves makes it harder to cope when life throws us challenges, such as job loss, pandemics, and financial difficulties.
But knowing this, and with the right intention, you are much more adept at creating the life you desire and managing life’s ups and downs.
What is your reality?
Many people are busy with life and suffer under stress and pressure.
But when you are always busy, you become less effective.
Let’s look at some of the signs that you are too busy and what you can do to achieve more by doing less:
- Physical symptoms (stress headaches, tension in the shoulders and lower back pain)
- A mind that is racing, often out of control
- Emotional reactions such as unexplained crying or being snappy at others for no reason
- Bad eating habits (excessive caffeine, junk food)
- Leaning on stimulants such as drugs and alcohol to relax
- Lack of sleep
- ….. And we can go on.
Energy healing is one tool to relax and heal your life.
What is energy healing?
“Energy Healing” or “Energy Medicine” is a subtle approach to health, relaxation, recovery and balance. Energy Medicine is based on the belief that changes in your energy or” Life Force” can improve health and well-being and promote healing.
In other words, Energy Medicine is an “energetic” or “informational interaction” with a biological system to bring back homeostasis in the organism.” (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health)
What is “Energy Life Force”
The concept of “Life Force” and “Life Energy” has been around for thousands of years.
The Chinese refer to it as QI (pronounced as Chi), the foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
In India, life force is referred to as Prana, which is well known because of practices such as Yoga and meditation.
From Japan comes Reiki, which has been used for healing purposes since the early 20th century.
All these philosophies share the idea that improving your life energy can improve your health and the quality of your life in general.
What depletes your Energy Life Force?
Like using your phone depletes your phone battery, being active and living drains your body’s battery lowering your energy levels.
But many things we do can accelerate this: Stress at work, pollution, arguments, negative thoughts and feelings, substance abuse, alcohol, unhealthy diets and much more.
Low levels of energy make it harder to create the life you want. It can increase the risk of dis-ease, impacting your health, career, and relationships.
There are ways to increase your energy levels, such as sleep, meditation, a healthy diet, energy medicine and energy healing.
How does energy medicine replenish your Energy Life Force?
Energy Medicine is a spiritual and vibrational healing method that restores balance. It does so by tapping into a subtle vibrational field without physical manipulation or medication.
Clinical studies are now validating that these practices can help with healing and improving quality of life.
Imagine building a dam in a river. On one side, pressure is building as water floods everything as it rises. On the other side, fish disappear, and vegetation dies as the river dries up.
The same can happen in the body: A block causes a build-up of energy, whilst other areas get deprived of energy. This energetic imbalance shows up in your life like illness, injury, accidents, stress, or life, throwing curveballs at you all the time.
Ancient practices such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yoga, Acupuncture and meditation aim to restore energy imbalances.
Kinesiology is a relatively new form of energy healing that borrows from TCM, Acupuncture, and many other practices.
Kinesiology uses your body as a tool to identify what is causing your body stress by showing “weakness” when performing a muscle test.
How to use energy medicine to increase your success?
It is more and more recognised that the mind can influence matter. The Law of Attraction (I prefer to refer to it as the Law of Resonance) can now be explained through science.
Energy healing used in coaching aims to identify and remove blocks and resistance that impact you in achieving your desired future.
I use a variety of energy healing practices in my individual coaching and online coaching program, so you can strengthen and rebalance your life energy:
- Using your body to identify and manipulate your “life force energy”. Examples of this include acupuncture and kinesiology. Acupuncture uses needles to balance the flow of energy. Kinesiology uses your body as a tool to identify what is causing low energy by showing “a weakness” when performing a muscle weakness. Using a variety of non-invasive tools and methods, Kinesiology can help strengthen your life energy.
- Using the transfer of energy from a “sender” to a “receiver”, you can strengthen and rebalance the receiver’s “life force energy.” The transfer of energy often happens using the hands, such as Reiki and Kinesiology ESR holds.
- Tapping into the unconscious mind. The principle of the unconscious mind is that it holds a blueprint of perfect health (everybody regenerates itself constantly). In other words, the unconscious mind is connected to a more comprehensive source of wisdom and information. So, using the unconscious mind, you can tap into that knowledge and release thought patterns and beliefs that prevent your unconscious mind from accessing your blueprint of health. Examples of this include meditation and visualisation work.
Do energy medicine practices such as Reiki and Kinesiology work for everybody?
Yes, energy medicine works for everybody. You may not understand how gravity works, it still works for you. The same with Energy Medicine and Energy Healing.
I have done kinesiology with bodybuilders who didn’t believe how “weak” their muscles were under stress and pressure.
I have worked with rational and analytical people who lack any belief in energy healing or spirituality, for whom my approach to coaching has been very successful.
However, some people find using energy healing practices in coaching challenging for a few reasons that are easy to overcome:
- They reject the feelings/ emotions/outcomes because it doesn’t make sense.
- Trust: They don’t trust the process (often a sign of resistance to surrender to the unconscious mind).
- Guidance: They don’t listen to the guidance given by the practitioner.
- Some clients second-guess the process or rationalise the process.
- There is no accountability for their own actions and behaviours, resulting in no desire to change or adapt.
Most of these are easy to overcome.
Not introducing energy healing practices in your personal-growth program puts you at a disadvantage in designing and achieving your ideal life.
You don’t have to be spiritual or know how energy healing works to get the benefit. But bringing it into your life and having the right intention is vital for your success and happiness. It doesn’t matter where you are in life or what your goals are.