Who is your ideal client?
There are also some characteristics that make the coaching experience better for both me and my client. It doesn't matter who you are, or what you do. Coaching is going to be most successful if you have one or more of these motivations:
- A desire to make a difference in the world
- An ability to reflect and accept challenges
- A willingness to change
- Willing to be held accountable and take responsibility for your life
- An openness to exploring the benefits of mindfulness, including learning about the unconscious mind
- Accepting the fact that if you want to make changes, you have to start to think and act differently
- Looking for focus and direction in your life
Do you work exclusively with gay clients?
No, I have worked with many people from the LGBTQ+ community as well as men and women outside of that community. I resonate with the gay community, so I understand their challenges first hand.
Because my key strengths are relationships, confidence and purposeful living, I have seen great success with people who want to see changes in one of those areas.
Some of my online programs, however, are targeted at the LGBTQ+ community.
Why do your clients come to you?
The clients that come and see me fall into 1 of 4 categories:
- Single and looking for love: A lot of gay men are single and feel they need support in meeting people. They want to gain confidence, understand what makes them special. Coaching doesn't guarantee you love and relationships, but it can help you with meeting more people, presenting yourself with confidence and overall loving yourself more.
- Business and Career Growth: These clients are often looking for ways to improve their professional success, but they are aware of the importance of self-care. They are also open to increasing mindfulness in the work that they do, and becoming more influential.
- Lack of focus: A sense of feeling stuck. They are not sure what to do next, but one thing is clear: change is needed. Typically, these people have stability, but feel stale, unfilled and they are looking to create the life they want.
- Recovering from stress: divorced, unhappy in their current job are great examples. These people are successful, they have the confidence to make changes, and they are actively working towards making them. These people are looking to improve their overall results, improve their communication skills and focus on creating a worklife balance.
The fact is, often these categories overlap, and one area of your life actually negatively affects other areas of your life.
What formal training do you have?
I can draw from formal training and education in a broad range of different techniques, including:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Time Line Therapy
- And Intuitive Techniques
When can I start to see changes in my life?
My clients see things change in their lives, often within weeks and some even after one session.
Saying that, everybody is different. You will learn new things, but how effective you are in implementing them is totally dependent on your own willingness to take action and do things.
What benefits can I expect from life coaching?
Changes you experience include:
- Clarity and focus
- Significant improvement in your self-confidence
- Increased emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and behavioural flexibility
- Improved decision making
Depending on your goals and challenges, your results are going to be different. But here is what some people have reported back often before completing their life coaching sessions:
- A more harmonious relationship with their partner
- Better communication with parents and siblings
- Found their dream partner and established their dream life
- Resilience in dealing with unexpected changes such as redundancy
- Clients have used their values to negotiate job benefits (e.g. asking for flexibility to spend more time with family)
- Better able to handle team members and managers
- Cash flow improved
- New career opportunities
- Promotions and increased visibility and recognition at work
- More confidence in public speaking
How can I apply for my initial life coaching session?
At the end of the session, you walk away with:
- Clarity what the next step is so you can achieve it
- Understand your biggest three biggest challenges
- A strategy on how to move forward
How do you conduct your sessions?
I work face to face with my clients, either online through Zoom or face to face for those living in Sydney. Zoom allows you to record the session so you can keep it as a reference.
Make sure to have a brightly lit room and good internet access as we will be using video, without getting disturbed by children, flatmates and partners.
Do you do phone or virtual sessions?
Do you do phone sessions?
The initial session we can do via telephone. However, coaching sessions are through Zoom. For me, being able to see you is very important as body language and gestures are a big part of communication.
How long do sessions last?
Individual sessions last 60 minutes. There are a few situations where they last longer.
Group sessions in the online coaching program last longer because we address everybody's challenges. This is a great learning opportunity for everybody.
What payment options do you have available?
We have direct debit options available for all our programs. Once you are ready to apply for coaching, we can go through the options available to you.
All our online payments are securely processed and managed through Stripe.
There are a limited number of scholarship programs available, subject to terms and conditions.
What is the difference between Energy Healing and Life Coaching?
Both Energy Healing and Life Coaching are designed to improve the quality of your life, your health and reduce stress. But there are some differences:
Life Coaching is about rapid transformation and action. It is outcome-focused, and it is about actively improving your performance, your career, your relationships, or establishing better ways of communicating. We do that by challenging established values and beliefs.
Energy Healing, on the other hand, is a more subtle approach to health and wellbeing, creating a more relaxed lifestyle.
I always use both in my programs as they are both vital to your transformation.
Follow these links to read more about What Life Coaching is and about what Energy Healing is.
What is best for you is going to be dependent on your desired outcome. You can book a FREE Kickstarter session here so you can find out what approach suits you best. At the end of the session, you will have clarity about the most appropriate path to success.